[platform-dev] Re: Topcomponent.open() can't not access.

  • From: Hermien Pellissier < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: Topcomponent.open() can't not access.
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:59:51 +0200

Hi,

What is the error or exception that you see? A null pointer exception in TopComponent.open() maybe? In that case, debug through the constructor of your MyTopComponent class and make sure that everything in there completes without any exceptions, including the initComponent() method's code.

Best wishes,
Hermien PELLISSIER

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 6:43 AM, binle < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Help me the code below:
//=================

MyTopComponent top..

top.open();
top.setName("Topcomponent");
top.requestActive();
panelControlShowInformation.loadAllData();

//================
I checked and detected, my app had hardness at line top.open();
I don't understand why that is.
I use ExplorerManager.Provider in MyTopcomponent, and I think that Topcomponent and ExplorerManager had conflict.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks!

[platform-dev] Topcomponent.open() can't not access.

binle 07/30/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Topcomponent.open() can't not access.

Hermien Pellissier 07/30/2012

[platform-dev] Topcomponent.open() can't not access.

binle 07/30/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Topcomponent.open() can't not access.

Hermien Pellissier 07/31/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.