[platform-dev] save multiple copies of file on different drives

  • From: David Kentwood < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] save multiple copies of file on different drives
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 01:17:47 -0400

Hello,

I want to store multiple copies of file to different hard drives when the save button is pressed. Is this possible with a plugin? I have looked through the javadoc API document but couldn't find how to add this additional function to the saveAction. Could someone kindly point me to the right direction? Thank you.

Dave

[platform-dev] save multiple copies of file on different drives

David Kentwood 04/27/2012

[platform-dev] Re: save multiple copies of file on different drives

Emilian Bold 04/27/2012

[platform-dev] Re: save multiple copies of file on different drives

David Kentwood 04/27/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.