[platform-dev] How can I set dependency on C/C++ support module in NetBeans

  • From: Martin Velek < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] How can I set dependency on C/C++ support module in NetBeans
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:17:17 +0200

Hello,
I'm extending NetBeans IDE (developing a module out of a standalone app for finding bugs in c source code) and I need to set up dependency on the C/C++ support module, but I was unable to find it in the Add Module Dependency dialog window. I need to be able to create some kind of conditionally enabled action (accessible from context menu) dependent on a file or a project selected in the project window and I guess the c file/makefile/c project directory are defined in the module. Am I going the right way? Any idea how to do it? I've searched the web, but with no luck so far. Thank you for helping me out!

Best wishes
Martin

[platform-dev] How can I set dependency on C/C++ support module in NetBeans

Martin Velek 04/26/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.