[platform-dev] Default Placement of components in NetBeans Application

  • From: Javier Ortiz < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Default Placement of components in NetBeans Application
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:36:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have a NetBeans Platform based application using NetBeans platform 7.1.1. I have various top components with default location defined with annotations (IDE generated). For example:

@TopComponent.Registration(mode = "explorer", openAtStartup = true)

I'm trying to figure out why the components:

1.    Don't open when I start the application

2.    When I open them (i.e. using Window->Component name) they open on the editor location instead of the correct one.

Any hints on where to start looking for answers?

BTW, I have a question in stackoverflow if you have an answer: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10322366/default-placement-of-components-in-netbeans-application

Senior Software Quality Engineer

ArthroCare Corporation

7000 William Cannon Drive

Austin, TX 78735

Phone: 512-358-5996

email: ">

**********

The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any
attachments thereto, is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the addressee named above. The message and the attachments
are or may be privileged or protected communication. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, or authorized to receive it for the
intended recipient, you have received this message in error, and you
are not to review, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message,
any attachments thereto, or their contents. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail
message, and delete the original message.

Pursuant to Circular 230 issued by the United States Treasury
Department and relating to practice before the Internal Revenue
Services, any comment or opinion in this communication relating to a
federal tax issue is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by a
taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties that may be
imposed on the taxpayer.

[platform-dev] Default Placement of components in NetBeans Application

Javier Ortiz 04/25/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Default Placement of components in NetBeans Application

Hermien Pellissier 04/26/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.