[platform-dev] How can I load text in the editor which does not match the contents of a file?

  • From: "Sam Harwell" < >
  • To: "NetBeans Platform API" < >
  • Subject: [platform-dev] How can I load text in the editor which does not match the contents of a file?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:25:41 -0600

Hello,

As part of my support for a new file format, I need to be able to open a standard editor window for the file but show text which is not the direct contents of the file. A simple example of this situation would be opening a binary file which is a compressed version of the file’s text, where I want to be able to decompress the contents before passing it to the editor for display.

Thank you,

--

Sam Harwell

Owner, Lead Developer

http://tunnelvisionlabs.com

[platform-dev] How can I load text in the editor which does not match the contents of a file?

Sam Harwell 02/29/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 144 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo