[platform-dev] Trigger custom plugin action from the commandline

  • From: Ingo Fischer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Trigger custom plugin action from the commandline
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:16:05 +0100

Hi *,

i wrote a nice little Netbeans Plugin-Module with one simple Action which works fine.

Since i'm already using Netbeans a lot from commandline to open source files, i think about if it's possible to add a new custom commandline parameter to my netbeans, which triggers an action inside my NB-Module.
This way, i could trigger NetBeans actions from a command-line script, by example:

"/netbeans/bin/netbeans --myplugin:myaction" or something like that.

Is that possible? If yes, can anybody provide me some links/documentations/source files from netbeans so that i can understand how to implement that?

Thanks in advance!
regards, Ingo

[platform-dev] Trigger custom plugin action from the commandline

Ingo Fischer 02/04/2011

[platform-dev] Re: Trigger custom plugin action from the commandline

Hermien Pellissier 02/04/2011

[platform-dev] Re: Trigger custom plugin action from the commandline

Ingo Fischer 02/05/2011

[platform-dev] Re: Trigger custom plugin action from the commandline

Geertjan Wielenga 02/05/2011

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 149 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo