[openide-dev] Cusotom (Excel) File Type with Custom UI Editor (TopComponent w/TreeTableView)

  • From: Bradley Longstreth < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [openide-dev] Cusotom (Excel) File Type with Custom UI Editor (TopComponent w/TreeTableView)
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:43:53 -0800 (PST)
  • Mailing-list: contact ; run by ezmlm

Hello All:

I am going to be writing a custom file type (DataObject and DataLoader) that will use TopComponent with a TreeTableView as its editor (must use Nodes).  The contents of the file will be saved to either an excel file format or tab delimited.  Before I get started, I am wondering if anyone has done anything like this before?  I noticed it is possible to write a custom file type with a custom UI editor.  Looks like the Profiler package does something like this with snapshots (ability to save and open data in custom UI editor).

If anyone could give me some assistance to help speed things up would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Bradley

[openide-dev] Cusotom (Excel) File Type with Custom UI Editor (TopComponent w/TreeTableView)

Bradley Longstreth 01/25/2008

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 149 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo