Re: Run Config doesn´t work

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To: PHP NetBeans Users < >
  • Subject: Re: Run Config doesn´t work
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 13:44:31 -0700

I think most people Team -> Checkout from their SCM, or download from FTP, so an index.php exists more often than not. I agree though it is confusing if you are starting a brand new project from scratch. Glad you got it going.

Geoff Hoffman
Solutions Architect & LAMP Engineer
phone +1 623.399.4918
mobile +1 480.231.8323

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Eitel < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Thank you, Geoff - that did the trick!
But it does seem a bit backward to me, tho...

IMHO, it´d be beneficial, to make a note of that - or simply not showing the step 3, when a new - empty - project is created.

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Denver Apr 29 - May 3Washington May 6-10Los Angeles May 13 - 17Boston May 20 - 24 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Run Config doesn´t work

Eitel 04/30/2013

Re: Run Config doesn´t work

Geoff Hoffman 05/01/2013

Run Config doesn´t work

Eitel 05/01/2013

Re: Run Config doesn´t work

Geoff Hoffman 05/05/2013

Run Config doesn´t work

Eitel 05/05/2013

Re: Run Config doesn´t work

Geoff Hoffman 05/05/2013

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.