Re: Run Config doesn´t work

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To: PHP NetBeans Users < >
  • Subject: Re: Run Config doesn´t work
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 11:42:58 -0700

Click Finish on step 2. You aren't yet ready for a run configuration because your empty PhpProject2 contains no index.php.

After finishing the project creation dialog on step 2, add a new index.php file in the project with some simple code like <?php echo 'Hello PhpProject2'; ?> and save it. Now go back into project properties and point to this index.php on the run configuration screen.

What that then enables you to do is launch (with the green play button) your project from within NetBeans. It's completely optional by the way. With MAMP running you should be able to browse to http://localhost/PhpProject2/ and get 'Hello PhpProject2' in your browser.

Hope that helps -

Geoff Hoffman
Solutions Architect & LAMP Engineer
phone +1 623.399.4918
mobile +1 480.231.8323

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Eitel < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi Geoff,

First, thank you for your response.

I have - I believe - exhausted all options, as to which kind of project, to create.
Currently, I´m just attempting to create a new php-project - with no existing source files.

I have created the site / folder, in MAMP - and the default path inside the netbeans dialogue box shows the path to go via MAMP.
Plz see the embedded screenshot.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/2013_05_01_1020_110.png

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Denver Apr 29 - May 3Washington May 6-10Los Angeles May 13 - 17Boston May 20 - 24 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Run Config doesn´t work

Eitel 04/30/2013

Re: Run Config doesn´t work

Geoff Hoffman 05/01/2013

Run Config doesn´t work

Eitel 05/01/2013

Re: Run Config doesn´t work

Geoff Hoffman 05/05/2013

Run Config doesn´t work

Eitel 05/05/2013

Re: Run Config doesn´t work

Geoff Hoffman 05/05/2013

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.