Re: xdebug

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: xdebug
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:10:55 -0700

Are you doing remote debugging or local debugging?
Are you 100% sure you have edited the correct php.ini file?
Have you tried to connect NetBeans with PHP XDebug from a simple command line script?

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 5:19 PM, dbowman14 < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I do have antivirus, but turned it off while trying to get this to work.  I am on a corporate network with unknown network firewall settings, so that may be an issue.  Firewall on my machine is not turned on.  I am able to run a test page that opens port 9000 and have run a few tools that show what is listening to port 9000, which is Apache on 2 threads and netbeans.  I am out of gueses at this point.

Thanks,
Doug

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Atlanta Apr 10 - 12San Jose Apr 15 - 19Chicago Apr 22 - 26Denver Apr 29 - May 3 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

xdebug

dbowman14 03/20/2013

Re: xdebug

Geoff Hoffman 03/20/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

xdebug

dbowman14 03/22/2013

Re: xdebug

Geoff Hoffman 03/22/2013

xdebug

dbowman14 03/23/2013

Re: xdebug

Geoff Hoffman 03/25/2013

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.