in the editor, only 1 tab shows when there are more than one.

  • From: "kiddiescripterkiller" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: in the editor, only 1 tab shows when there are more than one.
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 06:58:32 -0400

Bump...

Anyway for me to fix it myself?
I've been looking through the netbean program files
Haven't found the right file yet.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Bob

in the editor, only 1 tab shows when there are more than one.

kiddiescripterkiller 03/21/2013

Re: in the editor, only 1 tab shows when there are more than one.

Tomas Mysik 03/22/2013

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.