org.openide.util.RequestProcess$SlowItem

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To: PHP NetBeans Users < >
  • Subject: org.openide.util.RequestProcess$SlowItem
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:32:08 -0700

Hey guys, I got one of these this morning while stepping through some PHP code in XDebug. NB 7.3 Beta 2, Mac OS X 10.7.5

I tried using the built-in crash reporter, but it didn't look like it worked, so when I went to the bug tracker, I tried to login but it's just redirecting me to

http://netbeans.org/mypage

I did try to report it. I think the community/issues.html page is broken too. It doesn't seem to remember that I logged in.

Is it possible that a change to the way sessions are managed on the netbeans.org site is breaking NB's ability to log me into my account to submit bugs also?

When I go to Window -> Other -> Exception Reporter and click show my issues, there's none there so I can't be of much help.

I'd be happy to provide a logfile if exceptions get logged to the filesystem somewhere but I can't find any way to review past exceptions in the UI.

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Seattle Jan 14 - 18San Francisco Jan 28 - Feb 1Chicago Feb 4 - 8Boston Feb 11 - 15 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

org.openide.util.RequestProcess$SlowItem

Geoff Hoffman 01/15/2013

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.