Re: Description tree of classes

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To: PHP NetBeans Users < >
  • Subject: Re: Description tree of classes
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:54:14 -0700

Maybe not exactly what you had in mind, but try

Window -> Navigating -> Navigator

Geoff Hoffman
Solutions Architect & LAMP Engineer
phone +1 623.399.4918
mobile +1 480.231.8323

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:48 AM, the Lebanese < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi all and thanks for reading this topic,

I am looking for the feature or an extension which can show all properties and function of a PHP class, HTML nodes and CSS classes just like here :
http://community.activestate.com/xpi/source-tree

I am sure there is a way to view this but I did not find out where.

Thanks for the help

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in San Jose Dec 3 - 7Los Angeles Dec 10 - 14Indianapolis Jan 7 - 11Seattle Jan 14 - 18 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Description tree of classes

the Lebanese 12/03/2012

Re: Description tree of classes

Geoff Hoffman 12/03/2012

Description tree of classes

the Lebanese 12/03/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.