Re: FTP Transfert.

  • From: Brice Le Roux < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: FTP Transfert.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:18:24 +0100

Hi,

Isn't this the kind of things a version control system is supposed to do ? Having a local server on your machine would also solve the problem, I guess.

2012/12/14 Nowis < " target="_blank"> >
Hi all,

I use Netbeans for over a year, and I think I have a problem on one feature: FTP.
Indeed, we are both working on a project developer and webdesigner.

I modify most of the time PHP files, but sometimes I edit CSS files. The only problem is when the upload: I overwrite files on the server from my colleague. Being upload does not check if there is a newer version (like DreamWeaver can do the job of my colleague).

Is there a plugin or a function exists?

I saw the "Synchronize" but I do not really understand how it works.
It bothers me to click on "Upload" every time: yes, I am a developer ... xD

Thank you in advance.

FTP Transfert.

Nowis 12/14/2012

Re: FTP Transfert.

Brice Le Roux 12/14/2012

Re: FTP Transfert.

Tomas Mysik 12/14/2012

FTP Transfert.

Nowis 12/14/2012

Re: FTP Transfert.

Brice Le Roux 12/14/2012

FTP Transfert.

Nowis 12/14/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.