Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:43:53 -0700

Anyone who has experienced similar troubles feels your pain -- myself included. I've done this dozens of times on 3 different OS! It's different and confusing each time.

xdebug.remote_port=9000

I changed the Port to 9001 (in php.ini and in netbeans Tools: Options: PHP: Debugging: Debugger port: 9001

Use only port 9000 (change back from 9001 unless you are using a Debugger Proxy (it is not that common to do this).

Ensure that port 9000 is allowed through Windows Firewall. I usually turn Windows Firewall off completely to check, then add it back as a service on both ingres & egres and ensure it's working again.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Lili < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
xdebug.remote_port=9000

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Chicago Nov 19 - 23San Jose Dec 3 - 7Los Angeles Dec 10 - 14Indianapolis Jan 7 - 11 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/16/2012

Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Geoff Hoffman 11/16/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/19/2012

Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Geoff Hoffman 11/19/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/19/2012

Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Geoff Hoffman 11/19/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/21/2012

Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Geoff Hoffman 11/21/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/22/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/22/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.