Re: How to add README.md file?

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: How to add README.md file?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:29:39 -0700

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Tomas Mysik < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,

Dne 18.11.2012 21:34, "> napsal(a):
> I can't find markdown file in the list of types I can create in NB 7.3
> Beta 2. Of course, adding an empty arbitrary file works fine for this,
> but I was wondering if there is an extension for this, or an XML config
> to easily add text files of type *.md to the menu of allowed files?
> Maybe an icon?

you likely need to create a new empty file or you can create a simple
plugin for it, it should not be difficult [1]. Such plugin could be
published on Plugin Portal [2] so other users could benefit from it as well.

Thanks,
Tomas
[1] http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-filetype.html
[2] http://plugins.netbeans.org/

Thanks for the links Tomas - How hard can it be, that tutorial seems great! I'll study up on Java and give it a shot. Oh, and I guess I have to install NetBeans for Java ;-)

- Geoff

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Phoenix Nov 12 - 16Chicago Nov 19 - 23San Jose Dec 3 - 7Los Angeles Dec 10 - 14 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

How to add README.md file?

geoffrey . hoffman 11/18/2012

Re: How to add README.md file?

Tomas Mysik 11/19/2012

Re: How to add README.md file?

Geoff Hoffman 11/19/2012

Re: How to add README.md file?

Ondrej Brejla 11/19/2012

Re: How to add README.md file?

Geoff Hoffman 11/19/2012

Re: How to add README.md file?

Tomas Mysik 11/20/2012

Re: How to add README.md file?

Tomas Mysik 11/20/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.