Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:08:19 -0700

Is WAMP running?

What happens when you go to

http://localhost/Phpproject1/  ?

NetBeans expects that your Phpproject1 folder is a real folder in your htdocs directory (or wherever your WAMP config is pointing to for docroot.)

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Lili < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Ik have installed Netbeans and a WAMP server.
I have made a new project in Netbeans with an index.php.
When I run this project I get the error:
Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php was not found on this server

How can I solve this?

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Phoenix Nov 12 - 16Chicago Nov 19 - 23San Jose Dec 3 - 7Los Angeles Dec 10 - 14 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/16/2012

Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Geoff Hoffman 11/16/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/19/2012

Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Geoff Hoffman 11/19/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/19/2012

Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Geoff Hoffman 11/19/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/21/2012

Re: Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Geoff Hoffman 11/21/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/22/2012

Error 404: The requested URL Localhost/Phpproject1/Index.php

Lili 11/22/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.