Re: how to change color for function of PHP

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: how to change color for function of PHP
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:47:53 -0700

Check this: Netbeans Preferences -> Fonts & Colors -> All Languages
And this: Netbeans Preferences -> Fonts & Colors -> PHP

Also search the web for additional themes... changing all the individual code object colors to suit your taste can be time consuming.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:05 AM, changtraingheo < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I want to change text color of the php's function ... so how to do it

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Phoenix Nov 12 - 16Chicago Nov 19 - 23San Jose Dec 3 - 7Los Angeles Dec 10 - 14 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

how to change color for function of PHP

changtraingheo 11/14/2012

Re: how to change color for function of PHP

Geoff Hoffman 11/14/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.