phpunit test generator creates *Test.php in ANSI format but it should create in UTF-8 format

  • From: "malinens" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: phpunit test generator creates *Test.php in ANSI format but it should create in UTF-8 format
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 07:01:59 -0500

I don't think there is problem on PHPUnit side because it generates good
utf-8 *Test.php script if I run it manually from command line...

phpunit test generator creates *Test.php in ANSI format but it should create in UTF-8 format

malinens 11/13/2012

Re: phpunit test generator creates *Test.php in ANSI format but it should create in UTF-8 format

Tomas Mysik 11/14/2012

phpunit test generator creates *Test.php in ANSI format but it should create in UTF-8 format

malinens 11/14/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.