Re: XDebug stop at every postback

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: XDebug stop at every postback
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 08:57:27 -0700

Preferences --> PHP --> Debugging

(Uncheck Stop at first line)

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM, andre1972nrw < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,

I like working with NetBeans and using brakpoints and debbuging works fine at all.
But my project also stop at every postback at the first line of code.
Is there an option for to avoid this and only stop at the breakpoints?

Thanks

Andre

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Houston Oct 8 - 12Berkeley Oct 22 - 26Seattle Oct 29 - Nov 2Phoenix Nov 12 - 16 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

XDebug stop at every postback

andre1972nrw 10/03/2012

Re: XDebug stop at every postback

Geoff Hoffman 10/03/2012

XDebug stop at every postback

andre1972nrw 10/03/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.