Re: Code completion in 7.3

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Code completion in 7.3
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:50:37 -0700

Map network drive will give it a letter...

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 8:49 AM, DavyJohnes < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
It's very interesting.... When I create PHP project from local path (like C:\php_proj), code completion works properly, but when I create same project from UNC path (like \\server\php_proj), it doesn't work. May be you know how can I fix it?

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Berkeley Oct 22 - 26Seattle Oct 29 - Nov 2Phoenix Nov 12 - 16Chicago Nov 19 - 23 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Code completion in 7.3

DavyJohnes 10/13/2012

Code completion in 7.3

DavyJohnes 10/17/2012

Re: Code completion in 7.3

Tomas Mysik 10/17/2012

Code completion in 7.3

DavyJohnes 10/17/2012

Re: Code completion in 7.3

Tomas Mysik 10/17/2012

Code completion in 7.3

DavyJohnes 10/17/2012

Re: Code completion in 7.3

Tomas Mysik 10/17/2012

Code completion in 7.3

DavyJohnes 10/17/2012

Re: Code completion in 7.3

Geoff Hoffman 10/17/2012

Re: Code completion in 7.3

Tomas Mysik 10/18/2012

Code completion in 7.3

DavyJohnes 10/18/2012

Re: Code completion in 7.3

Tomas Mysik 10/18/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.