Re: Git config author name being ignored?

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Git config author name being ignored?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 08:46:20 -0700

That's funny. At first I didn't even see those, then I didn't realize those were text type-ins (they look like dropdowns). LOL. Thanks Ondrej.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Ondrej Vrabec < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
NetBeans commits with author and committer specified by user in the commit dialog. There are two fields: Committer and Author where you set their values and correct default values.
http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/ide/git.html#committing

O.

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Houston Oct 8 - 12Berkeley Oct 22 - 26Seattle Oct 29 - Nov 2Phoenix Nov 12 - 16 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Git config author name being ignored?

Geoff Hoffman 10/02/2012

Re: Git config author name being ignored?

Ondrej Vrabec 10/03/2012

Re: Git config author name being ignored?

Geoff Hoffman 10/03/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.