PHPUnit - Perhaps an error occurred, verify in Output window.

  • From: "littlened" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: PHPUnit - Perhaps an error occurred, verify in Output window.
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 05:10:24 -0400

I'm getting this error when I try to run a test, but the output window just
contains...

-----
PHPUnit 3.7.7 by Sebastian Bergmann.
-----

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

PHPUnit - Perhaps an error occurred, verify in Output window.

littlened 10/10/2012

Re: PHPUnit - Perhaps an error occurred, verify in Output window.

Tomas Mysik 10/10/2012

PHPUnit - Perhaps an error occurred, verify in Output window.

littlened 10/10/2012

Re: PHPUnit - Perhaps an error occurred, verify in Output window.

Tomas Mysik 10/10/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.