Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

  • From: "NeilC" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 20:21:23 -0400

Thanks for the help.
I updated (actually, I reinstalled!) Cygwin and added the path and pathext
and after I got things working in Cygwin, the terminal in NetBeans seems to
be working just fine now.

The help is much appreciated

Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

NeilC 09/25/2012

Re: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

Tomas Mysik 09/26/2012

Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

NeilC 09/26/2012

Re: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

Tomas Mysik 09/27/2012

Re: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

Mark Longmire 09/27/2012

Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

NeilC 09/30/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.