Re: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

  • From: Tomas Mysik < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:46:07 +0200

Hi,

Dne 25.9.2012 22:04, NeilC napsal(a):
Some of these programs are no longer installed (like Doxygen and Sage)

you can remove them.

I would appreciate any help in getting this sorted out!

Just append ";C:\php\php.exe" (provide proper location where your PHP is installed) and restart (not sure whether it is needed but I would guess so).

To verify, just open Command Line and type "php" - PHP help should be displayed.

HTH,
Tomas

Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

NeilC 09/25/2012

Re: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

Tomas Mysik 09/26/2012

Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

NeilC 09/26/2012

Re: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

Tomas Mysik 09/27/2012

Re: Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

Mark Longmire 09/27/2012

Netbeans Terminal not working correctly (PATH problem?)

NeilC 09/30/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.