Re: Help withTerminal for PHP

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Help withTerminal for PHP
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:19:10 -0700

I'm not 100% sure if this will solve it for you but did you try adding the path to the app/console folder in your example, to your $PATH environment variable?

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 6:28 AM, NeilC < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Why cant I run php commands in NetBeans terminal?
Probably a really stupid question, but I will ask anyway!

For example in a Symfony2 project, I want to create a new Bundle. Why cant I copy and paste the line

Code:
$ php app/console generate:bundle --namespace=Blogger/BlogBundle --format=yml

and run it?

I know I can create a php file in the project and run that file independently to acheive the same results, but I would be interested to understand why I cant do it directly from the terminal window.

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in Toronto Sep 10 - 14Montreal Sep 17 - 21Washington Sep 24 - 28Houston Oct 8 - 12 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Help withTerminal for PHP

NeilC 09/21/2012

Re: Help withTerminal for PHP

Geoff Hoffman 09/21/2012

Re: Help withTerminal for PHP

Tomas Mysik 09/21/2012

Re: Help withTerminal for PHP

Paolo Scarabelli 09/21/2012

Help with Terminal for PHP

NeilC 09/21/2012

Help with Terminal for PHP

NeilC 09/21/2012

Re: Help with Terminal for PHP

Tomas Mysik 09/24/2012

Help with Terminal for PHP

NeilC 09/25/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.