when viewing class/functoin help, how can I click on the online documentation link?

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: when viewing class/functoin help, how can I click on the online documentation link?
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:26:36 +0000 (GMT)

When control-hovering over a class or function with tooltip help that
contains a hyperlink to online documentation, I'd like to be able to
click the link to open the documentation in a browser. How would I
configure this or is this possible?

when viewing class/functoin help, how can I click on the online documentation link?

jochs 05/30/2012

Re: when viewing class/functoin help, how can I click on the online documentation link?

Paolo Scarabelli 05/30/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.