Issue with a remote Git repository

  • From: Geoff Hoffman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Issue with a remote Git repository
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:15:21 -0700

This is a strange one.

Suddenly today after weeks of 100% awesome PHP NetBeans operation running 7.1.1 on Mac OS X I am suddenly unable to automatically connect to my remote Git repo to push/pull changes.

A different Git repo is selected under [Click on the project] --> Git --> Remote --> Pull dialog, 2nd option (•) Specify Git Repository Location, Repository URL field. The drop down combo field "Repository URL" cannot be edited, either, so authentication fails against [wrong repo].

I quit NetBeans and ran a pull on the command line and it fixed it when I relaunched NetBeans.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Issue with a remote Git repository

Geoff Hoffman 04/30/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.