PHP Maven Project

  • From: Pierre-Gildas MILLON < >
  • To:
  • Subject: PHP Maven Project
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:18:37 +0200

Hi everyone,

I use Maven for my PHP Projects.
My pom are configured so that when I build a project, the PHP source files are packaged into the final JAR.
When I add a dependency, the JAR of my dependency appears in Netbeans and I can see the PHP files in it.
My problem is that code completion does not work.
If I create a pure PHP project and configure the include path of the project to include the expanded JAR, it works.
I think the solution would be to create a Netbeans Maven Subtype Project that would check for .php files in the dependencies.

If anyone could help, this would be great.

Regards,

Pierre-Gildas

PHP Maven Project

Pierre-Gildas MILLON 04/23/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 236 members.