Can I post a query from within JAVA without HTML?

  • From: "khaskins" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Can I post a query from within JAVA without HTML?
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 04:42:15 +0000

Surely somebody knows how to do this...

Can I post a query from within JAVA without HTML?

khaskins 01/03/2012

Re: Can I post a query from within JAVA without HTML?

Paolo Scarabelli 01/03/2012

PHP was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 307 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo