[TF-dev] Re: Plans for NB 6.9 - translations to start from Beta

  • From: Petra Stastna < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [TF-dev] Re: Plans for NB 6.9 - translations to start from Beta
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:14:18 +0200

Hi team,
Just to confirm we are to start this week, I am going through the responses on doodle and about to prepare files for translation.
Thank you,
Petra

Petra Stastna (Nicky) wrote:
" type="cite">Hi Team,

This is to let you know that we will start again with NetBeans translations when NB 6.9 Beta is out, i.e. after 04/22.
So by the end of April you can start translating.

I will need to know all the language teams that will be translating NB 6.9 so that I can include these languages into CTI for translation.

Please confirm on doodle http://doodle.com/amefdthtwfrenqkp that your language team will translate. (Insert your name and language.)

Thank you a lot! :-)
Petra

[TF-dev] Plans for NB 6.9 - translations to start from Beta

Petra Stastna (Nicky) 04/07/2010

[TF-dev] Re: Plans for NB 6.9 - translations to start from Beta

Petra Stastna 04/27/2010

NBlocalization was started in November 2009, is owned by masaki, and has 97 members.