[mobility] Problem with WMA console

  • From: "TORASSA, SERGIO (SERGIO)" < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [mobility] Problem with WMA console
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:13:27 +0100
  • Accept-language: it-IT, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: it-IT, en-US

Hi all

I have an issue trying to debug a WMA application in Netbean7.1.

There is the “Java ME/WMA console” MenuItem to launch the console, but I don’t know how to inser the number of the emulated device that appears when my application is launched via Netbean7.1.

I think I should input the phone number of the emulated device (123456789) in the “To Clients” TextBox, but the console does not allow me to do so.

regards

            sergio

[mobility] Problem with WMA console

TORASSA, SERGIO (SERGIO) 03/06/2012

Mobility was started in November 2009, is owned by dstrupl, and has 37 members.