MENU DESIGN

  • From: elie haddad < >
  • To: < >, < >, < >, < >, < >, < >
  • Subject: MENU DESIGN
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:54:16 +0000
  • Mailing-list: contact ; run by ezmlm

Dear Sirs,

We are very interested in netbeans 5.5 mobility pack and specially the SVG components.

we made a demo using the original graphics using in the websites menu.svg and ....

we are interested to design our own menu.

can you please send us a tutorial of how netbeans especially the menu design how the highlight rectangle is moved.

we are working on illustrator try to figuring out how the designer did it but it seems a bit dizzy

thank you for your cooperation

best regards

MENU DESIGN

elie haddad 10/03/2007

Mobility was started in November 2009, is owned by dstrupl, and has 40 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo