Re: Design Component command in the Navigator

  • From: David Kaspar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Design Component command in the Navigator
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 20:26:35 +0200

To be specific, it is:

All Containers, all types of Menus, List and Tree Cell and their factories, Scroll View, Tool Bar, Group, JavaFX Graphics.

-- D.

On 04/07/2010 07:12 PM, Jeff Rubinoff wrote:
Primarily Containers, though there are a few other components. Some Templates, I think, though technically those templates are also containers. There could be more components in future releases.
See the wiki Guide to the Design Area and also the Design Area javahelp.

Jeff

Irina Filippova wrote:
For which elements the Design Component command in the Navigator window is active? I tried several elements, but could not find any with this command enabled.
What is it needed for?

Thank you for your response,
Irina

Irina Filippova,
Technical Writer,
Sun Microsystems Inc.
x33360

Design Component command in the Navigator

Irina Filippova 04/07/2010

Re: Design Component command in the Navigator

Jeff Rubinoff 04/07/2010

Re: Design Component command in the Navigator

David Kaspar 04/07/2010

JavaFX was started in November 2009, is owned by psuchomel, and has 53 members.