Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Community MembersThis set of frequently asked questions is for community members who want to do things like logging in, joining projects, and using site features like the user profile, projects, and so on.
For information on getting more involved in the community, a good place to start is the Community home page.
- 1 How do I log in?
- 2 How do I register?
- 3 How do I get more involved?
- 4 How do I set up a user profile so others can find me?
- 5 Why isn't my information showing in my user profile?
- 6 Why doesn't my listed email address change when I change it in my user profile?
- 7 How do I get to my personal My Page?
- 8 How do I get more help on site tools?
- 9 How do I find projects?
- 10 How do I find other members?
- 11 How do report a bug or other issue?
- Page through the alphabetical list of projects.
- Browse the projects on the Most Recent Projects tab.
- Use the project search field to find projects by name.
When you find a project that sounds interesting, click the project name to go to its home page, where you can read about it. If you like the project and think you might like to participate, the next step is to join as an observer by clicking the Bookmark this project link on the project home page.
- Page through the alphabetical list of members.
- Use the Search field to find members by name.
If you want more information on using Bugzilla, see About Issue Tracking.