[editor-dev] The best SMS Marketing app for smartphone and tablet

  • From: SMS Marketing Booster < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [editor-dev] The best SMS Marketing app for smartphone and tablet
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:01:20 +0700 (ICT)

Dear ,

I have just finished a must used android app: SMS Marketing Booster which allows you to send out bulk/group SMS to your recipient via your smartphone's simcard or using cloud SMS service.

With a ton of great features like: contact list manager, user defined tags support, import/export... SMS Marketing Booster will totally satisfy you.

I would like to provide you links to download app:
Best regards,
SMS Marketing Booster Team
Website: http://smsmarketingbooster.appspot.com

P/s: sorry for any inconvenience, please ">click here if you want to remove your email from my booster list, otherwise if you like it, please click on some ads to support me.

[editor-dev] The best SMS Marketing app for smartphone and tablet

SMS Marketing Booster 06/19/2013

Editor was started in November 2009, is owned by Martin Ryzl, and has 147 members.