[editor-dev] Email Marketing app for smartphone and tablet

  • From: Marketing Booster Apps < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [editor-dev] Email Marketing app for smartphone and tablet
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 01:37:10 +0700 (GMT+07:00)

Dear ,

I want to introduce you email marketing booster app for mobile and tablet which help you advertise your apps, your products, and so on.... It is available for download at:
Best regards,
Email Marketing Booster Team
Email:
Website: http://emailmarketingbooster.appspot.com

P/s: sorry for any inconvenience, if you want to remove your email from our email booster list, please ">click here.

[editor-dev] Email Marketing app for smartphone and tablet

Marketing Booster Apps 04/16/2013

Editor was started in November 2009, is owned by Martin Ryzl, and has 147 members.