[editor-dev] BT Business Direct Order

  • From: Nedra Brandt via LinkedIn < >
  • To: dev < >
  • Subject: [editor-dev] BT Business Direct Order
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:05:42 +0330

Notice of delivery

Hi,

We're pleased to confirm that we have now accepted and despatched your order on Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:05:42 +0330.

Unless you chose a next day or other premium delivery service option, then in most cases your order will arrive within 1-3 days. If we despatched your order via Letterpost, it may take a little longer.

***Please note that your order may have shipped in separate boxes and this means that separate consignment numbers may be applicable***

We've despatched...

..using the attached shipment details...

Courier Ref Carriage method
Royal Mail 20848385006 1-3 Days

Please note that you will only be able to use this tracking reference once the courier has scanned the parcel into their depot. Please allow 24 hours from the date of this email before tracking your parcel online.

For information on how track your delivery, please follow to attached file.

Important information for Yodel deliveries:

If your consignment number starts with XR5544270 your delivery will require a signature. If there is no-one at the delivery address to sign for the goods a card will be left containing the contact details of the courier so that you can re-arrange delivery or arrange a collection.

[editor-dev] BT Business Direct Order

Nedra Brandt via LinkedIn 03/28/2013

Editor was started in November 2009, is owned by Martin Ryzl, and has 147 members.