[portalpack-announce] Fwd: Reporting a portal pack bug

  • From: "Fabio A. Miranda" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [portalpack-announce] Fwd: Reporting a portal pack bug
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 12:52:41 -0600

is this the correct email ?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Reporting a portal pack bug
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 12:50:07 -0600
From: Fabio A. Miranda ">< >
To: ">

Hello,

I am a frequent Portal Pack user from NB project. This is quite a tool,
it boosts liferay productivity and make it easy for average programmers.

I noted a defect in portal pack 3.0.4, netbeans 6.9.1 and liferay 6.0.6 CE.

The issues is with service builder, when I try to generate services, it
reports "Classpath could not be modified. Please add
$project_dir/service/classes folder to your project classpath But don't
package this folder in your webapp war".

How can I solve this ? if this is a bug, I want to report it but NB
website bug system doesn't have a category for portal pack.

thanks in advance,

--
Fabio A. Miranda
skype: fabio.a.miranda

[portalpack-announce] Fwd: Reporting a portal pack bug

Fabio A. Miranda 08/20/2011

Contrib was started in November 2009, is owned by Jiří Kovalský, and has 254 members.