Source code browse
How to add docs to cnd.netbeans.org:
1. First off, you need to check out a *trunk* version of cnd.
2. Go to cnd/www/docs
3. Copy your file(s) to this directory. If you've got more than
a few files (ie, lots of images) you might want to make a
directory and put it all there.
4. Edit cnd/www/docs/index.html and add a link to your main html
file. In most cases just copy existing links and change the
text and href as appropriate.
5. cvs add all files (if you're doing this from netbeans you can
skip this step).
6. Verify your changes in a browser by looking at
7. If it looks OK then commit your changes.
8. Immediately verify them on http://cnd.netbeans.org/docs.
Are they there? Are all images visible? As long as you verified
them in step 6 they should be OK.