Re: No Shell Found

  • From: Sreekar Reddy Anugu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: No Shell Found
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:38:03 +0530

If it is "system environment variable" , you may need to log off and log in again.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM, anonymoustoast < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I've followed the installation process for both NetBeans and Cygwin step by step by step, placed Cygwin in my system Path, and still NB tells me that I have no shell installed, that I need to install Cygwin or Msys. Can a brother get a hand?

No Shell Found

anonymoustoast 04/25/2013

Re: No Shell Found

Sreekar Reddy Anugu 04/25/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.