Re: Code Assist for unordered_map not working

  • From: Paulo Panhoto < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Code Assist for unordered_map not working
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:35:52 -0300

You can right click your project and then go to Code Assistance/Reparse project.

And then, right click the project and hover over Code Assistance again. Now check whether "Failed #include/#error Directives" is grayed. If it's not grayed, select that option and you'll see which header stopped the parser.

Regards,

Paulo.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:03 PM, "> < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

soldatov wrote:
> I think You uses C++98 (default) parser mode instead of C++11

Thanks for your reply. I change c++ Standard in Project Properties->Code Assistance->C++ Compiler to c++11 but it also doesn't help.

Any more hints are appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarfaraz

Code Assist for unordered_map not working

04/11/2013

Code Assist for unordered_map not working

soldatov 04/11/2013

Code Assist for unordered_map not working

04/11/2013

Re: Code Assist for unordered_map not working

Paulo Panhoto 04/11/2013

Re: Code Assist for unordered_map not working

Paulo Panhoto 04/11/2013

Code Assist for unordered_map not working

04/11/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.