Re: Code Assist for unordered_map not working

  • From: Paulo Panhoto < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Code Assist for unordered_map not working
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:30:07 -0300

std::unordered_map should be visible if you configure your project as c++11. I'm using it in a project and completion is working fine.
Regards,

Paulo.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:35 AM, "> < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,

I am using Netbeans 7.3 and code assistance for c++ standard library unordered_map is not working at all. I was wondering if any one else has this problem and were able to solve this. BTW the required files exists.

Thanks,
Sarfaraz

Code Assist for unordered_map not working

04/11/2013

Code Assist for unordered_map not working

soldatov 04/11/2013

Code Assist for unordered_map not working

04/11/2013

Re: Code Assist for unordered_map not working

Paulo Panhoto 04/11/2013

Re: Code Assist for unordered_map not working

Paulo Panhoto 04/11/2013

Code Assist for unordered_map not working

04/11/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.