RE: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

  • From: Arbol One < >
  • To: Netbeans Mailinglist < >
  • Subject: RE: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:45:07 -0400

Are you paying taxes to Israel?
If you find these symbols in the products you buy at the super market, you are paying taxes to Israel.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=International+Kosher+Symbols&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=international+kosher+symbols&sc=1-28&sp=-1&sk=

FUCK YOU! FUNKING ASSHOLE!
 FUCK YOU!
  FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU!
FUCKING SHIT MATHER FUCKERS
SUCK MY BIG DICK MATHER FUCKERS
KISS MY ASS, FUCKING FAGGOT
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!
PIECE OF SHIT
Let me see, what else can use to get you attention... ah yes!
FUCK YOU! FUNKING ASSHOLE!
 FUCK YOU!
  FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU!
FUCKING SHIT MATHER FUCKERS
SUCK MY BIG DICK MATHER FUCKERS
KISS MY ASS, FUCKING FAGGOT
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!
PIECE OF SHIT
CONDOM SUCKERS, FUCK YOU!!

REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My apologies to all the members of this email list, but I am being harassed by Net Beans. I have tried to remove my email address form this emailing list, but to no avail. I am taking this approach as one of the many I have planned. In order to continue with responding to NB harassment I need your help, so please, if you know any other swearing words send them to me, so that I can add them to this list above.

Re: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

(continued)

Re: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

Li Li 03/12/2013

Re: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

Vladimir Kvashin 03/12/2013

Re: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

Li Li 03/12/2013

Re: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

Li Li 03/12/2013

Re: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

Li Li 03/12/2013

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

Arbol One 03/12/2013

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT BUT

Arbol One 03/12/2013

Did I forgot to mention....

Arbol One 03/12/2013

RE: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

Arbol One 03/12/2013

Re: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

Li Li 03/13/2013

RE: netbeans 7.3 beta 2 c++ remote develop problem

Arbol One 03/13/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by DimaZh, and has 187 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo