Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

  • From: "kazssym" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 22:20:57 -0400

soldatov wrote:

> kazssym wrote:
> > I found rfs_controller could make such zero-filled files if they do not
> > exist.  Is it normal that all project files are not uploaded to the
> > remote host?
> >
>
> Yes. In default mode IDE don't copy local files on remote host (IDE
> generates zero-filled files).

How can I specify files to be uploaded?  I want several script files that are
used in Makefiles.  I hoped I could change the settings but I could not find
a way.

Or should I use shared mode instead?

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

imorozov 03/14/2013

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

kazssym 03/19/2013

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

kazssym 03/19/2013

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

soldatov 03/19/2013

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

imorozov 03/19/2013

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

kazssym 03/20/2013

Re: Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

Leonid Lenyashin 03/20/2013

Re: Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

Vladimir Kvashin 03/21/2013

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

kazssym 03/21/2013

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

kazssym 03/21/2013

Re: Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

Vladimir Kvashin 03/21/2013

Re: Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

Leonid Lenyashin 03/21/2013

Source files are uploaded with a weird time and filled with zeros

kazssym 03/25/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.