NetBeans does not accept input in output window

  • From: "soldatov" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: NetBeans does not accept input in output window
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:45:28 -0500

AndyC wrote:

> Reading this thread, it seams that if I want to be able to enter keyboard
> input to models, my only option is to uninstall MinGW, download and install
> Cygwin, and reset the environment path accordingly - Is this correct?

No. In Project Properties window You can change "Run|Console Type" on
External Terminal, Internal Terminal and Standard Output.
In MinGW External Terminal works nicely, Standard Output works badly,
Internal Terminal doesn't work. Default mode is "Internal Output".

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

famiukinolo 02/09/2013

RE: NetBeans does not accept input in output window

ArbolOne 02/10/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

famiukinolo 02/10/2013

Re: NetBeans does not accept input in output window

Andrew Krasny 02/10/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

famiukinolo 02/11/2013

Re: NetBeans does not accept input in output window

Andrew Krasny 02/12/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

soldatov 02/12/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

soldatov 02/12/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

famiukinolo 02/12/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

AndyC 02/18/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

soldatov 02/18/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

AndyC 02/18/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.