NetBeans does not accept input in output window

  • From: "AndyC" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: NetBeans does not accept input in output window
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:11:20 -0500

Hi All.

I'm having the same problem with an inability to enter keyboard inputs during
simple model runs (Windows 7 x64 OS, NetBeans 2.1.1, MinGW; make command set
to 'C:\msys\1.0\bin\make.exe').

Reading this thread, it seams that if I want to be able to enter keyboard
input to models, my only option is to uninstall MinGW, download and install
Cygwin, and reset the environment path accordingly - Is this correct?

I don't really understand why if MinGW cannot accept keyboard inputs, Cygwin
isn't recommended as a 'better' compiler to use with NetBeans - or are
keyboard inputs considered unimportant with MinGW having some other
advantages over Cygwin in different situations?

Thanks, Andy

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

famiukinolo 02/09/2013

RE: NetBeans does not accept input in output window

ArbolOne 02/10/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

famiukinolo 02/10/2013

Re: NetBeans does not accept input in output window

Andrew Krasny 02/10/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

famiukinolo 02/11/2013

Re: NetBeans does not accept input in output window

Andrew Krasny 02/12/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

soldatov 02/12/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

soldatov 02/12/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

famiukinolo 02/12/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

AndyC 02/18/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

soldatov 02/18/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

AndyC 02/18/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by DimaZh, and has 142 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo