Re: Trouble getting GSL to work in Netbeans/Cygwin

  • From: Paulo Panhoto < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Trouble getting GSL to work in Netbeans/Cygwin
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:43:06 -0200

it looks like you have forgotten to add the references in the linker properties of your project.

From this webpage:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Linking-programs-with-the-library.html

You need to add gsl and gslcblas in your project options/linker.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM, i'm mortal < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Subsequent successfully running a basic print statement program on the Cygwin terminal, I tried running the following program on it:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_rng.h>

int main (void)
{

  const gsl_rng_type * T;

  gsl_rng_env_setup();

  T = gsl_rng_default;
  return 0;
}

And it returned the undefined reference error message.  So, although it would still be great if someone here helped me on this, the problem isn't netbeans specific.

Trouble getting GSL to work in Netbeans/Cygwin

i'm mortal 02/05/2013

Trouble getting GSL to work in Netbeans/Cygwin

i'm mortal 02/05/2013

Re: Trouble getting GSL to work in Netbeans/Cygwin

Paulo Panhoto 02/05/2013

Trouble getting GSL to work in Netbeans/Cygwin

i'm mortal 02/05/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.