Re: can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

  • From: Paulo Panhoto < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:04:22 -0300

NB 7.3 only worked when I've set the project properties. But I'm pretty sure .bashrc had worked before.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 11:05 AM, alc99vol < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Paulo: thanks for your answer, yes, it seems like netbeans don't use bash as a login shell for debugging. But, when I've added the same variables to ~/.bashrc it still didn't give any result.

Also, I've tried to use echo $SHELL as a debug command - it gave /usr/bin/bash
than, echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH gave strange results:
/var/tmp/dlight_myUserName/df0f3b09/bin/nativeexecution/Linux-x86:/var/tmp/dlight_myUserName/df0f3b09/bin/nativeexecution/Linux-x86_64

The only thing that worked was declaring vars in project/run/environment fied, but this approach seems to me VERY incovenient, because I have to manually copy all environment from each build host and care about keeping it in actual state (for ex, pathes to shared libs).

So, did you succeed in setting environment for NetBeans debugger in ~/.bashrc or somwhere else?

can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

alc99vol 02/27/2013

Re: can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

Paulo Panhoto 02/27/2013

can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

alc99vol 02/28/2013

Re: can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

Paulo Panhoto 02/28/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.