Re: can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

  • From: Paulo Panhoto < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:28:49 -0300

I've had the same problem and solved it by creating my environment variables in ~/.bashrc

It seems that NB does not run bash as a login shell and only login shells execute .bash_profile.

Regards,

Paulo.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:10 AM, alc99vol < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I've faced the following problem when trid to launch remote debugging:
shared libraries can't be located (cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), though LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly (I use ~/.bash_profile to set up the environment). And, another strange thing is that remote run works fine, no problems with libraries or something.
Firstly, I didn't change any debug settings (project properties -> debug), that worked fine for test project. Than I tried to change working directory and debug command, but that didn't give any result.
And, everything is fine when I start gdb manullay through Putty (with the same environment that is set up automatically through ~/.bash_profile)
Does remote debug use the same host, that is specified for build? Or did I miss something in the settings?

can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

alc99vol 02/27/2013

Re: can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

Paulo Panhoto 02/27/2013

can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

alc99vol 02/28/2013

Re: can't locate shared libraries during remote debugging

Paulo Panhoto 02/28/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.